So. I LOVE cookie dough. This is no secret. And I’m (more than) slightly obsessed with Yup Brands Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough protein bar. I’m also very obsessed with Gnarly Nutrition‘s Vanilla protein powder…AND I love protein shakes. So what is better than each of these things individually? Yes…all of them combined! I created this CCCD Shake the other day after a workout and it was fantastic. You must try it out asap!
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Protein Shake
- 1 scoop Gnarly Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1 B-up chocolate chip cookie dough protein bar
- 15-20 ice cubes
- 3 Tbsp. dry oats
- ¼ tsp. vanilla extract
- 1-2 Tbsp. dark chocolate chips (optional)
- In a blender, add protein powder, B-up CCCD bar, water, ice, oats and vanilla extract. Blend until thick and creamy.
- Add in chocolate chips (if desired – which…aren’t they always?!) and pulse a few times
- Pour into two glasses, and ENJOY!