It’s that time again…Recipe Redux time! Only the best time of the month! This month’s theme was on that I think ya’ll are going to LOVE. The challenge this month was to create recipe with 7 ingredients or less…and who doesn’t love a super simple and super tasty recipe? Right? I decided to simplify even more and give you a recipe for one of my favorite, low-calorie snacks. It’s sweet and salty and pretty dang delicious all around ANNNND it’s only 3 ingredients! Not to mention popcorn is a great source of fiber and is low in calories…so win-win-WIN. So try out this recipe AND check out all the links for A TON more healthy and super simple recipes below!
Vanilla Butterscotch Popcorn
1 bag 100 calorie popcorn (or 4-5 cups kernel popped)
2 Tbsp. butterscotch chips
1 Tbsp. sugar-free vanilla pudding mix
1. Pop popcorn and let cool slightly
2. Melt butterscotch chips in the microwave, stirring occasionally until smooth and liquid
3. Place popcorn in a large baggie and pour butterscotch over popcorn
4. Seal bag and toss until popcorn is lightly coated with butterscotch
5. All sugar-free vanilla pudding mix to bag and toss again until popcorn is lightly coated
6. Pour into a bowl and enjoy!