- Olive oil spray (PAM)
- 1 onion (chopped)
- 2-3 cloves garlic (chopped)
- 1/2 cup fresh basil (chopped)
- 28 ounce can fire-roasted diced tomatoes (undrained)
- 1/4 cup low-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup skim milk
- In a large saucepan over medium-high heat, spray olive oil and saute the chopped onion for about 3 minutes.
- Stir in garlic and cook for an couple of minutes.
- Add tomatoes and basil and bring to a boil.
- Transfer the soup into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Add the blended soup back to the pot – add the greek yogurt & the milk
- Bring back up to a warm/hot temperature.