Homemade graham cracker crust
8 graham cracker “sheets”
3 Tbsp. skim milk (or milk of choice)
1 cup (or 2 – 5 oz. containers) of strawberry greek yogurt (I used Dannon Light & Fit)
1/3 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1 tsp. stevia (or other sweetener)
2/3 cup strawberries, **diced
1/2 cup strawberries, *sliced (or enough to cover the crust with one “layer”)
1. Make crust: crush graham crackers and place in food processor until ground into a sand-like
texture. Then add milk and yogurt and pulse until well combined.
2. Press into a pie pan and bake for 10 minutes at 350 degrees.
3. While pie crust is baking, slice strawberries and set aside
4. Whip whipping cream and add vanilla and stevia until cream is light and fluffy
5. Once cream is completely whipped fold in strawberry yogurt and **diced strawberries
6. Take pie crust out and let cool
7. Place strawberry *slices in crust lining the whole crust with one layer of berries
8. Fill crust with cream/yogurt filling and top with a few additional strawberry slices
9. Enjoy your fresh strawberry pie…hopefully in the warm sunshine!