1 cup whole-wheat flour
½ cup all-purpose flour
1½ tsp. baking soda
½ tsp. salt
2 large, very ripe bananas
½ cup plain greek yogurt
¼ cup maple syrup
1 Tbsp. Truvia or other sweetener (optional)
½ cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350ºF, and grease a 9 x 5 bread pan.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and salt. Stir until combined and set aside.
- Mash the bananas, beat the eggs and mix together, add greek yogurt, maple syrup, and truvia.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir gently. Do not over-mix!
- Pour the batter into the bread pan and bake for 40-50 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and let cool, then enjoy a slice..or two…or three…
*Recipe adapted from: runningwithspoons.com