2 cups oats
¼ cup flax seeds
¼ cup chia seeds
2 Tbsp. sunflower seeds
½ cup dark chocolate chips
1/3 cup natural peanut butter
¼ cup milk of choice
½ banana, mashed
¼ tsp. vanilla extractDirections
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine first four ingredients in a large bowl.
3. In a separate bowl, combine remaining ingredients and mix until thoroughly combined.
4. Add peanut butter mixture to oat mixture. Mix well.
5. Spray cooking spray on a cookie sheet and add granola.
6. Bake for 20 minutes, or until slightly golden.
7. Enjoy with milk, yogurt…or plain!