So without further adieu…
2 ripe bananas, mashed
1/3 c. natural peanut butter
2/3 c. unsweetened applesauce
1 tsp. vanilla
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. cinnamon
1/4 tsp. ground cloves
1/4 tsp. nutmeg
1 1/2 c. oats
1/4 c. dark chocolate chips
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
3. Mix together the bananas, peanut butter, applesauce, vanilla, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg.
4. Add the oats, and chocolate chips and stir until combined.
5. Spoon 2 tbsp. “balls” of the dough onto the lined baking sheet and flatten slightly.
6. Bake for 18-20 minutes and allow to cool slightly.