I love cookies. I love ice cream. I love cookies WITH ice cream even more… And as you know the only thing better than cookies with ice cream is healthified cookies with ice cream…in a cup. Now you can have your ice cream, in a cookie, in a cup…and it’s a healthier version too. So plan on dessert tonight because this recipe is easy, quick and delicious.
Healthified Cookie Cups with Greek Yogurt Ice Cream
- 1 cup oats
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 2 Tbsp. stevia
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup skim milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 c egg whites
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1-1/2 cups vanilla greek yogurt
- Extra chocolate chips for sprinkling on top
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place greek yogurt in freezer
- Combine oats, flour, baking soda, and baking powder.
- Add stevia, almond butter, milk, vanilla, and egg whites.
- Stir in chocolate chips and cinnamon.
- Grease a regular muffin tin and drop balls of dough into each.
- Press dough into the sides, creating a bowl-shape.
- Bake for 6-8 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Remove and press down sides again with the back of a spoon.
- Bake for another 4 minutes.
- Remove and let cool.
- While cookie cups are cooking take ice cream out of freezer and mix up (may want to use blender if it’s really frozen).
- Fill cooled cups with greek yogurt ice cream, top with chocolate chips and enjoy!