Healthified Cookie Cups with Greek Yogurt Ice Cream
1 cup oats
1/2 cup whole wheat flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. baking powder
2 Tbsp. stevia
1/4 cup almond butter
1/4 cup skim milk
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1/4 c egg whites
1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
1 tsp cinnamon
1-1/2 cups vanilla greek yogurt
Extra chocolate chips for sprinkling on top
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Place greek yogurt in freezer
3. Combine oats, flour, baking soda, and baking powder.
4. Add stevia, almond butter, milk, vanilla, and egg whites.
5. Stir in chocolate chips and cinnamon.
6. Grease a regular muffin tin and drop balls of dough into each.
7. Press dough into the sides, creating a bowl-shape.
8. Bake for 6-8 minutes, or until golden brown.
9. Remove and press down sides again with the back of a spoon.
10. Bake for another 4 minutes.
11. Remove and let cool.
12. While cookie cups are cooking take ice cream out of freezer and mix up (may want to use blender if it’s really frozen).
13. Fill cooled cups with greek yogurt ice cream, top with chocolate chips and enjoy!