- 1-2 large sweet potatoes
- A few sprinkles of corn starch (optional, but this is what makes them crispy)
- 2-3 Tbsp. olive oil
- Garlic salt
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425 F.
- Peel sweet potatoes and cut them into fry-shaped pieces.
- Toss the uncooked fries with the olive oil and sprinkle with cornstarch.
- Season with salt, pepper, garlic salt, and season-all.
- Place the fries on a baking sheet in a single layer (not too overcrowd so they will get crisp).
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, then flip so they cook on all sides.
- Bake for 10 to 15 more minutes, or until the fries are crispy.
- Let the fries cool and enjoy!