1-2 large sweet potatoes
A few sprinkles of corn starch (optional, but this is what makes them crispy)
2-3 Tbsp. olive oil
Salt and pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 425 F.
2. Peel sweet potatoes and cut them into fry-shaped pieces.
3. Toss the uncooked fries with the olive oil and sprinkle with cornstarch.
4. Season with salt, pepper, garlic salt, and season-all.
5. Place the fries on a baking sheet in a single layer (not too overcrowd so they will get crisp).
6. Bake for 15-20 minutes, then flip so they cook on all sides.
7. Bake for 10 to 15 more minutes, or until the fries are crispy.
8. Let the fries cool and enjoy!