- 2 slices Whole Wheat bread
- 1/4 avocado, sliced
- Handful of spinach
- 1-2 slices Mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 tsp. basil
- 1-2 Tbsp. pine nuts
- 1 garlic clove
- Salt/Pepper to taste
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- Chop together basil, pine nuts, garlic, salt/pepper and olive oil.
- Spread that on both slices of bread.
- On one slice of bread add cheese, avocado, spinach and top it with the other slice of bread pressing it gently together.
- In a fry pan heat up about a Tbsp. of olive oil. Cook sandwich on both sides 4-5mins or until lightly browned.
- Enjoy your fall/comfort food/cheesy dinner.
recipe inspired by: @neuroticmommy