- 1 whole wheat wrap (I, of course, used a flat out – love those things)
- 1 cup spring mix (or other type) lettuce
- 4 large strawberries, sliced
- 2-3 ounces grilled chicken, chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 1 Tbsp. slivered almonds (optional)
- 1 Tbsp. feta cheese (optional)
- 1 Tbsp. lite poppyseed dressing
- Mix everything (except the tortilla) together until it’s all lightly coated with the dressing.
- Wrap it up.
- Eat it up.
And just because this made me smile…and because I LOVE avocados. I eat at least a little bit (or a lot) of one every. single. day. Luckily for me. They have the good kind of fat.