- 1 (15 oz.) can unsalted, or low-sodium garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 3 tablespoons of almond butter (could substitute with peanut butter)
- 2 egg whites
- 1/3 cup oat flour
- 2 Tbsp. stevia (or other sweetener of choice)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk or low-fat milk
- 3/4 tsp. vanilla
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 1/4 tsp. baking powder
- 2 Tbsp. butterscotch chips
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees and spray a 9×9 pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place garbanzo beans, almond butter, egg whites and almond milk in a food processor or high powered blender and mix until smooth.
- Add all other ingredients (except the butterscotch chips) and blend until thoroughly combined.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and top with butterscotch chips.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool before cutting in 12 pieces, and store in refrigerator.
- Eat. eat. eat.