Chicken & Artichoke Pizza
Whole wheat wrap/tortilla (I used a Flat Out wrap)
2-3 Tbsp. hummus
2 oz. chicken, cooked
1/4 bell pepper, sliced
1/6 onion, sliced
2-3 button mushrooms, sliced
2 artichoke hearts, cut into pieces
2 Tbsp. shredded mozzarella cheese
Cooking spray or olive oil
1. Set oven to broil on Med/High heat.
2. Spray flat out wrap with cooking spray or drizzle with a little olive oil.
3. Slice bell pepper, onion and mushrooms and cook in a pan over medium heat until tender.
4. Cook chicken and cut into cubes. (or heat frozen pre-cooked chicken)
5. Spread hummus over wrap and sprinkle cooked veggies, artichoke hearts, chicken
and mozzarella cheese on top.
6. Place “pizza” on a cookie sheet and put in the heated oven for 3-5 minutes, until cheese is
sufficiently melted. Watch it carefully so it doesn’t burn.
7. Eat it up.