And the dough…well I’ll let you find out for yourself. Let’s just say the recipe was supposed to make 12-14 and by the time they went in the oven…it didn’t.
- 1/2 cup natural almond butter
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tbsp oats
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 cup stevia (or sugar, honey, or other sweetener)
- 2 tbsp applesauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium mixing bowl, stir together all ingredients to form a dough.
- Form cookie dough balls (about 1 inch) with your hands, and place on the cookie sheet.
- Press the dough balls down a bit to flatten them out.
- Bake 8 minutes. The cookies should still look slightly under-cooked when you remove them from the oven, but they’ll firm up as they cool.
- Set the tray aside for at least 10 minutes before eating.
- Grab a tall glass of low-fat milk and eat to your hearts content.