Anyways. Here is the recipe. Like usual, I like to keep my recipes easy breezy so you don’t have to slave away in the kitchen and have all sorts of weird ingredients just to enjoy eating healthy. So here ya go, hope you like them!
**Note: These cookies are supposed to have a cake-like texture. They’re almost the consistency of a pancake, more than a chewy, dense cookie. Your batter will be slightly runny but will still bake just fine.
Makes about 18 cookies
- 6 pitted dates, pits removed
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup of almond butter
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp. nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp. ground cloves
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 cup crushed pecans
- Preheat your oven to 350 Degrees Fahrenheit (177 Celsius)
- Add your dates to a food processor and pulse until finely chopped
- Add your bananas, almond butter, egg, and lemon extract and process until you have a smooth batter with minimal chunks
- Add your nutmeg, cloves, baking soda and crushed pecans and mix one final time ensuring an even distribution of ingredients
- Use a medium cookie scoop and scoop the batter onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet leaving room for them to spread
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown on the bottom
- Remove from the oven and let cool
- As always…enjoy!