- 1 cup oats (dry)
- 1/4 – 1/3 cup honey (I used 1/3 but thought it was a little much)
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/8 cup (or more ) shredded coconut
- 1 Tablespoon wheat germ (optional)
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup mini dark chocolate chips
- Mix all the ingredients together
- Roll into 1-inch balls – makes about 28-30 bites (60 calories per bite is calculated from 29 bites)
- Put in the freezer for a couple hours and you are good to go.
**You can store them in the a plastic bag in the freezer and have them ready to grab whenever you need (or just want) some!