Anyway, they have cooking classes every couple of weeks where you get to sample healthy recipes, and the recipes are always so delicious. I haven’t had anything yet that I haven’t liked. One of my favorites so far were the banana pancakes. Oh my gosh you guys, you can’t even tell they don’t have flour, sugar or butter in them! I made them the other day for a friend and she thought they were regular (flour, sugar and butter included) pancakes. Nope. Just a few simple ingredients and you have some of the best pancakes you’ll ever taste! Another added bonus is that they are perfect for anyone following a gluten-free diet because they don’t call for any gluten containing ingredients!
1 egg (you can use 2 eggs – optional)
1 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. vanilla
1. Heat griddle or pan on stove on medium-high heat
2. Blend all ingredients together in blender
3. Spray griddle/pan with cooking spray
4. Pour batter onto griddle/pan forming 4-6 pancakes
(I find the smaller they are usually the easier they are to flip so I tend to go for 6 pancakes)
5. Cook on each side for about 2-3 minutes, or until pancakes start to lightly brown
6. Top with fruit, nut butter, nuts, syrup, whipped topping, or whatever else you would like
7. Eat em up!