This is the the best ever chicken salad. It’s not really your typical chicken salad. It’s a got a style all of it’s own, but sooo good. I eat it for lunch at least once a week (usually more often!) and usually pair it with some wheat crackers and veggies. It will keep you full, make your taste buds and your stomach happy and keep you on track with your healthy diet goals! Give it a try. It’s super easy and quick to make:
- 1-2 chicken tenders (about 4 oz)
- 1 cup pineapple, cubed
- 5 medium strawberries, cut into pieces
- 10-12 seedless grapes, cut in half
- 1/4 large avocado, cubed
- 1/4 cup onion, dices (optional)
- 1 Tbsp. light mayo
- 1 Tbsp. light poppyseed dressing (I like Annie’s brand)
- Pepper, to taste (optional)
- Grill chicken tenders in a pan on the stove until cooked through
- Shred chicken with a fork
- Combine chopped fruit (you can substitute any fruit you like, get creative!), avocado, onion and chicken together.
- Add mayo and poppyseed dressing and mix together, add pepper if desired
- Grab some crackers, a tortilla, etc. and dig in!
It’s not the most appetizing picture int he world, but I promise it’s delicious!…